Updated November 17, 2023
This November, the Arrow Family of Companies is saying thanks to our team, our customers and our communities. We are grateful for the difference they make throughout our region every day.
Community banking is driven by a strong and dedicated team, and we are so thankful for the people who work for the Arrow Family of Companies! They care deeply for our customers, bring our mission to life and help improve financial lives throughout the region.
Every individual on our team plays an important role. To recognize them all, we're publishing a "thank you note" to our 500+ employees in publications throughout our market. See our message of thanks to all employees.
Thank you to our customers for placing your trust in us. We appreciate that you, like us, value your community and care for each other.
As a small token of our thanks, enjoy coffee on us!
Stop by any of these 12 Stewart’s Shops locations across the Arrow Family of Companies footprint on the dates noted for your free cup of coffee. We look forward to seeing you.
- Glens Falls, 360 Glen Street
- Lake George, 2164 US-9
- Latham, 186 Troy-Schenectady Road
- Schenectady, 120 Nott Terrace
- Cambridge, 2A South Park Street
- Clifton Park, 418 Clifton Park Center Road
- Fort Edward, 378 Broadway
- Greenwich, 204 Main Street
- Plattsburgh, 292 Cornelia Street
- Saratoga Springs, 87 West Avenue
- Schuylerville, 208 Broad Street
- Ticonderoga, 26 Montcalm Street
To all of the community-based organizations that live their mission every day, we applaud your dedication!
This month, we distributed $100,000 to local non-profits who serve the mental health needs of individuals and families in financial need. Each of the following organizations received $10,000 to help fulfill their mission:
- Adirondack Samaritan Counseling Center
- ASCEND Mental Wellness
- Behavioral Health Services North
- Champlain Valley Family Center
- Liberty House Foundation, Inc.
- Northern Rivers Family of Services
- RISE Housing and Support Services
- Saratoga Center for the Family
- St. Catherine’s Center for Children
With a full heart, we thank you!