Loan Payment Center
Easy to Use
You can use our This link opens in new tab: Loan Payment Center to make online loan payments. This easy-to-use platform allows you to:
- Save your payment preferences
- Schedule automatic payments
- Make one-time payments as a guest for a $4.95 fee
- Sign up for text-alert reminders
- Pay with your checking/savings account
- Pay with a debit card (if using the one-time payment option)
What Can I Pay?
We offer convenient online loan payment options for the following types of loans:
- Auto Loans
- Home Equity Loans and Lines
- Personal Loans
- Business Loans and Lines of Credit
Are You a Car Dealer?
If you are a car dealer looking to pay off a customer loan, go to our Dealer Payoff Center.
Below are answers to some frequently asked questions about the Loan Payment Center. Please call Loan Services at (518) 415-4260 for additional support.
Select “Pay My Loan” from the login dropdown menu on any page, or This link opens in new tab: click here.
When you are ready to log in, you only need your loan account number and ZIP code to get started.
- Look to the left side of the page under “New Users – Get Started Here.”
- Select either “Enroll Now” or “Make a Guest Payment.”
TIP: You can find guidelines for creating your password near the password field.
You will need to:
- Under “New Users – Get Started Here” select the “Enroll Now” option.
- Read and Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Set up a new Login ID and Password and establish your payment methods
- You also have the option to set up automatic payments
TIP: Have your loan account number and bank account details handy, so you don't get timed out of the system.
Under the “Make a Guest Payment” option, you will need to:
- Enter your account number and ZIP code to get started
- Enter your payment method
*PLEASE NOTE: There is a $4.95 fee for using the guest payment option.
Please reach out to Loan Services at (518) 415-4260, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., for help.
You can pay with your debit card using the Guest Payment option. Visit the This link opens in new tab: new site and select the “Make a Guest Payment”* option.
*PLEASE NOTE: There is a $4.95 fee each time you use the guest payment option.
To avoid a payment fee, sign up as an enrolled user. Click the “Enroll Now” option on the main page to create a Login ID and Password.
We are keeping loans separate for your privacy, so each loan you have with us will require a separate login. However, you can schedule automatic payments to keep from logging in multiple times.
We are dedicated to providing you the best customer experience. Please reach out to Loan Services at (518) 415-4260, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., for help making a payment.
Yes, you may sign up for automatic deductions by contacting Loan Services.