First-Time Homebuyer Loan
We offer a loan designed specifically for first-time homebuyers. Our program features low down-payment requirements and tons of cost-savings for you!
To meet our qualifications for the First-Time Homebuyer Loan, you must:
- Provide a 3% minimum down payment (includes affordable housing grants)
- Live in the property as your primary residence (can be one- or two-family home)
- Must buy a home in our service area
- Meet a minimum credit score
- Meet the income limit (80% or less of the area median income) or buy a home in a low- or moderate-income tract
Only 3% Down: Our program features low down-payment requirements
Rate Discount: Take advantage of our special low rates
Waived Fees: We waive standard processing fees and origination charges
No PMI or Government Guarantee Fees: We'll cover the private mortgage insurance (PMI)
Up to $14,500 for down payment or closing costs: The Homebuyer Dream Program™ is available for eligible homebuyers.
Start With a Free Consultation
Call us to find out how to get started! Our Mortgage Professionals will discuss if this program is right for you and help get you started on the path to homeownership.
Roadmap to Closing
If you're considering heading down the path to homeownership for the first time, be sure to take a look at our Roadmap to Closing.
For more information, contact one of our Mortgage Professionals.