Business Online Banking Upgrade HQ
We are excited to bring you our new Business Online Banking platform this spring! With your feedback in mind, we are adding new convenient features to our platform to provide you with a better experience, while maintaining the services you rely on.
We separated current Business Online Banking customers into two groups (or waves) for this rollout. Wave 1 customers went live on April 16. Customers using specialized services (ACH, Bill Pay, Wire Transfers, Positive Pay) are in Wave 2 and will start using the new platform on June 11.
Wave 2 (June 11 launch, specialized users)
- May 28 to June 6: Preview period to explore the new platform and perform a short required update of contact information. You will receive log-in credentials in late May.
- June 3: Download your QuickBooks and Quicken history from the current Business Online Banking by this date or it will be lost.
- June 6: Access to current Bill Pay ends at 5 p.m. All scheduled payments will still process.
- June 10: At 5 p.m., you will lose access to the current platform as we move you to the new.
- June 11: At 8 a.m., you can begin fully using the new platform.
Download these helpful tools and check back for updates as your launch approaches.
- Please reference the full Wave 2 Checklist.
- Speak to your assigned bank Champion who will be reaching out in early May. This person will guide you through the upgrade.
- Watch for your new login credentials in late May.
- Use the credentials to preview the platform between May 28 and June 6 and to access it following the June 11 launch.
- Download your QuickBooks and Quicken history by June 3 or it will be lost.
- Access to the current platform ends at 5 p.m. on June 10. Access to the new platform begins June 11 at 8 a.m.
Wave 2 customers will have one-on-one support from a bank representative (Champion) during this upgrade. Your Champion—trained in both the new and current systems—will reach out in May and will be your primary contact throughout this upgrade.
Contact information is being mailed to primary administrators in early May. Please call Business Services at (518) 415-4214 if you need that information again.
Downloaded your Quicken or QuickBooks history as recommended by June 3, you will be able to re-establish your session in the new Business Online Banking platform after June 11. This process should take about 15-30 minutes.
Specific instructions depend on your operating system and how you access the programs. For detailed instructions, click the link below that best describes your Quicken or QuickBooks setup.
With your feedback in mind, we’re adding new convenient features to our Business Online Banking platform, while maintaining the services you rely on, to bring you a better experience.
Along with an intuitive, user-friendly design, our new Business Online Banking allows you to set up customized alerts, access a helpful “How Do I” resource on each page and provides you the option of receiving account statements online only, eliminating the clutter of paper statements. There will also be a mobile app available later this year.
Wave 2 customers will be mailed new log-in credentials in late May.
Wave 2 customers will start using the new platform on June 11 at 8 a.m.
Access to the current platform will end at 5 p.m. on June 10.
Yes! Wave 2 customers can preview the new platform from May 28 through June 6.
The Preview Period is meant for you to explore the new platform and ensure that everyone who needs access has it.
You cannot do the following during Preview:
- View balances or account history
- Make or schedule transfers
- Add stop payments
- View Bill Pay
- View online statements
- Activate, approve or schedule ACH or wire transfers
All transactions will continue to take place in the current platform through 5 p.m. on June 10.
If you use Positive Pay, we will follow up with specific instructions. For now, please refer to the Wave 2 Checklist for general to-do items.
If you are a Wave 2 customer with specific upgrade questions, please contact your assigned Champion. Our Electronic Banking team can also assist at (800) 246-2415, option 9.
REMINDER: Bank employees will never ask for your personal information, such as password/PIN or Social Security number.