Business Online Banking Upgrade
We are excited to bring you a new Business Online Banking platform this spring! With your feedback in mind, we are adding new convenient features to your Business Online Banking experience, while maintaining the services you rely on.
Better Online Banking
Along with an intuitive, user-friendly design, the new Business Online Banking allows you to set up customized alerts, access a helpful “How Do I” resource on each page and provides you the option of receiving account statements online only, eliminating the clutter of paper statements. A mobile app will be available later this year.
Preparing for the Rollout
We are separating current Business Online Banking customers into two groups (or waves) for this rollout. You will receive a letter with more details. However, if you use standard services, you are in Wave 1. Customers using specialized services (ACH, Bill Pay, Wire Transfers, Positive Pay) are in Wave 2.
Wave 1 customers should have received a letter from the bank with recommended actions. Please reference the full Wave 1 Checklist, but here are important items to note:
- To document your current user information, we recommend you log in to the current system by March 22.
- You will no longer have access to the current system after 3 p.m. ET on Monday, April 15.
- There will be a freeze period from March 22 to April 18. You will not be able to add new accounts or services during this time.
- Download your QuickBooks history by April 8 or it will be lost.
- In early April, you will have an opportunity to preview the new Business Online Banking to familiarize yourself with it.
Wave 1 Checklist
Wave 2 customers should have received a letter informing them that a bank representative will be reaching out.
Wave 2 customers do not need to do anything at this time.
As the launch date nears, we will follow up with helpful checklists, information on a preview period, the new URL and login credentials.
REMINDER: Bank employees will never ask for your personal information, such as password/PIN or Social Security number.
Here to Help
If you have any questions, please call Electronic Banking at (800) 246-2415.